Went to the OB yesterday. Dialated to a 4 and had my membranes stripped (ouch) Sorry I am a wuss but that was very uncomfortable.
Spent the day with Carter and Grandma Carter making candies. Carter went up to Globe to meet with the rest of the family and I was too chicken to leave Coolidge so I did all the laundry and cleaned the kitchen (soooo tired of nesting)
No contractions happening just lots and lots of pressure. Come out baby, come out.
Cheap Cheat Sheets
19 hours ago

3 comments:
Just a little longer! Hope it all goes as quickly and wonderful as you hope. Love ya!
Jump around a lot. Why don't you come up and hang out with me, one last hoorah! Before the baby. We can complain and make each other feel better, It will be fun, I promise!
we are rather good at complaining aren't we? I personally like to call it venting though :) let me talk to hubby about it. i get too nervous when i leave home too long but maybe that is what i need to make her come out. i wouldn't mind getting a real haircut before the big event, i need style (that or i am so pregnant i feel the point of ugly now)
Post a Comment